For any home remodeling job you ask about, we will first ask you basic questions about the project that you are considering. Two key points that we will discuss during our telephone conference will be your budget and your schedule. We will also ask you if you would like an in-house appointment with one of our Representatives.
During your appointment we will
- ask you what your objective of the project is, what will the new area be used for, what would be your special details and features that you would like to see in your project.
- note existing conditions of the areas in and around the project site.
- offer you options to best utilize the area for your needs.
- when you have been told by others that it can not be done, we will show you how we can make it happen.
- work within your budget while discussing your project, we will advise you of your selections that will take you over the discussed projected budget.
- offer you the best value of material use and high-quality selections keeping with in the range of your discussed projected budget.
- discuss with you the scheduling of project commencement, scheduled draw payments and project term to completion.
Following your appointment we will
- review the county zoning and property set backs
- send to you a Preliminary Cost Estimate
With your approval we will
- send to you a Design Build Agreement
Upon your acceptance of the Design Build Agreement we will
- have our drafts person take measurements for your project.
- if your project requires, our engineer may also visit the project site.
- present to you blue prints or a floor layout.
- present to you a Construction Contract with our exclusive Open Book Pricing.
Upon your acceptance of the Contract for Construction we will
- obtain county building permits
- introduce you with your Certified Lead Carpenter
- give you and review with you our Preconstruction Information
- what homeowners need to do to prepare their home for a construction site.
- what we as your contractor will do to set your home for a construction site.
- present to you a Contract for Construction with Open Book Pricing.
At the completion of your project we will
- conduct with you a walk-through of the project.
- if your project requires, create a final punch-out list.
- start the projects warranty.
- complete any items on the punch-out list.
- give you copies of final county inspections.
- present to you a Contract for Construction with our exclusive Open Book Pricing.